Wednesday 7 January 2009

Welcome to the KuLT!


First post on the new blog, guess it's best to introduce myself and give you a bit of info on what all you can expect to find on this blog in the weeks to come.

I am Rodherik Kultus, Second Life avatar, Freelance DJ, music lover, and smart arse, living in London UK. I come by the role of Virtual DJ honestly, having piloted a short career as a Radio DJ and various other related work including most recently working towards producing. Currently I am enjoying spinning the best of Electro, House and D&B... with a few other morsels tossed in for good measure. My influences are diverse ranging from Indie (New Order, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Happy Mondays, Duran Duran, Bloc Party, David Bowie), House (DJ Vibe, Carl Cox, Laurent Garnier, Pete tha Zouk, Morillo, Dave Spoon, Eric Prydz, DJ Chus, Roger Sanchez), Danny Howells, D&B (DJ Patife, DJ Marky, The Brookes Brothers, etc), Acid Jazz (James Taylor, James Taylor Quartet), Alternative, Electro, New Wave, 80's and many more.

I am currently spinning at SLeek, ToonTopia, PIN UPS Nightclub and various other clubs... you can check the blog regularly for schedule and upcoming appearances.

I also enjoy touring around the club scene in Second Life and plan to use this blog as a guide to some of the best clubs on the grid, and introduce some of the best DJs that I have had the pleasure of hearing and working along side. I welcome your feedback and input, so feel free to have at the comments and let me know what you are thinking.

My motto... SIZE MATTERS, more about that in an upcoming post!

1 comment:

  1. Amigo Rod!! como sempre a apostar em grande em ti, e acho que fazes muito bem. A isto chama-se atitude de ganhador e com certeza tu és um ganhador. Meu continua assim, não mudes, e o s outros que se f****!!
    Pah obrigado por tudo, és o maior...

    Ephram Magic

    ReplyDelete